Friday, November 4, 2011

Thorn in my side

Or at least that is what it feels like.
Do any of you get those side aches while you run.

This has been happening to me EVERYTIME I run lately.
1 mile-5 miles or 10 miles doesn't matter.

Here is what the military has to say about this...
Pretty legit right?

Do not Run on a full stomach
I am actually guilty of this.. well, not FULL but pretty much there.
I work out at night after work, which means after I make T (the hubby a nutritious dinner)

Decrease Pace and Breathe Deeply
Don't have to tell me twice to slow down :)
I think I naturally do it.. constantly

Pre- Stretch with Side Torso Twists
I will try this

Perform Lower Back and Ab Exercises
I feel like this is the solution to a lot of problem.
Core strength people

I am going to try ALL these and let you know next week!

But I bet my new shoes will help me after Christmas... right?
Right.



- L

No comments:

Post a Comment