Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals

It's January 3rd
and I have yet to make New Years Resolutions.

I have been reading all over the blogosphere.
Almost everyone makes a health conscious goal...
I wonder how many of us fail.

However...
I will still succumb to the tradition.

Here's to 2012

1. Run at least a mile a day
(sometimes it's all you can do after a long day at work)
Body Pump, Zumba etc have become a habit,
running consistently I have fallen out of the habit of doing
when I am not training for something- but I have new shoes now.
It changes everything


2. Find out where my food comes from
If you have not seen this, go get Netflix.
It will change your eating habits.

3. Keep the sugar under control.

4. And get healthy aka. figure out my dang thyroid!

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes. I wonder if I could run if I had shoes like that. :-) I love you Lauren.

    ReplyDelete