Saturday, March 26, 2011

She's a ZUMBA freak

anyone who knows me know that I LOVE/ADORE/WORSHIP zumba. It is a latin dance class mixed in with some aerobics. Instead of running 10 miles today (because my shins and knees are begging for mercy) I decided to hop on into the gym for a little elliptical and zumba. I love the class, you can burn around 500 calories, if you do it right :).

On my other blog, I posted that when I lose 15 pounds I want to get certified to teach at a gym. Well, people... that is never going to happen. I have succomed to the fact that I will never be that size 4 that I want to be. BUT I can still be a zumba teacher... I will just make a deal to never wear a swimsuit to class or something too revealing... that way everyone has a good time :)

-L



sorry swimsuit are on the mind, went shopping for one today... well it was pretty much awful

1 comment:

  1. Here the thing--- it is never fun to find a swimsuit without a tan. We just dont look AS great with our white bodies :)
    And I totally approve with you going and doing the certification! I think you would just be an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete