Thursday, March 17, 2011

And we are off

Hello pavement, so we meet again gym treadmill, with your miles and miles of revolving tread, hello 26.2 mile course, good morning protein shake and sore muscles, shin splints, iced knees and countless bags of frozen vegetables, goodbye pounds and inches and sweat and fear, no more "I can'ts" or "I wish I coulds." We are the sweaty sisters, our laces are tied, our playlists are loaded, our head phones pumping, hearts racing, blood flowing, we are ready for the miles, the hours, and the achievments. We are the sweaty sisters.- T

Hello all, I am L. I am married to T. He is the mastermind of the theme above. C and I ( she is married to B, you caught up yet?) have decided to blog about our running goals.

Now a little about C, she is my awesome (or awesomespice, however you want it) younger sister. She is in school to be a nurse and is talented at so many things. She has decided to take up running (only because she wants a new swimsuit) so she can run 8 miles by the summer. ( Yay!)

I am L. I am a banker at a nationwide bank, need the hook up on loans? I gotcha. Checking accounts? Yup. Time account, mortages yup and yup. Basically I am money savvy ( well trying to be). I love running, I did my first half marathon last year and hope to rock another one and attempt to train for a marathon soon.

We would love to hear about all of your guys' goals... if anyone is going to read this...

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I am the first follower! Where is your mom, get her reading this, and good luck on your running goals!I will be stalking you two....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys kill me! I wish I could find the motivation again. I think getting married in 5 months should be enough but somehow it isn't... L, where are you running these days? Do you need a running buddy? Or are you rocking the earbuds in solitude?

    ReplyDelete