Monday, November 28, 2011

Mondays

Mondays are always full of hope...

So today I have started my eating healthy plan.

I am doing 1500 Calories a day
That may seem like a lot, but with my height, weight and my work out time
it spit that number out :)

Which means 5 meals of 300 calories.

It is harder than I thought-
Breakfast: Oatmeal (120 Calories, dang it)
Snack: Apple and PB (290 ish- check)
Lunch: Turkey with greek yogurt dip and grapefruit (no idea on the calories on that)
Post to come on that dip... AMAZING
Snack: Almonds (200 ish, I could not eat the whole 300 calorie worth)
and I passed on the muffin given during my class.... bonus!!

Now off to an engligh muffin for a power snack then ZUMBA AND BODY PUMP.

I still can not figure it out why I am doing this again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment