Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finallyy!!

Well I am done with track! Wooooohoooo!!
Don't get me wrong i love it..i just love my afternoon naps and watching Ellen even more:)
I had regionals exactly one week ago and you will never guess what happened...
yes i fell. on the last hurdle. at the regional meet.
What can i say..i went out with a bang!:)
I couldn't help but laugh at myself because it such a typical "Mads" thing to do.

But here is a picture of the damage...not gonna lie..i felt perretty dang cool.
(This is actually a picture of the first time i fell..but they were basically the same)



Despite the falls..this was by far my favorite year of hurdling. I met some amazing people and it was just a blast.






Love these girls


the dreaded 300 hurdles

So this was freshmen year..but i just really like the picture:)

So now that track is done..i am getting ready for my next adventure.. The Grand Canyon.

In exactly one week from Friday I am hiking the Grand Canyon from rim to rim..and yes. I am freaking out. It is exactly 23.5 miles and I have no idea what I am getting myself into. All the advice I have is from C who hiked it four years ago...

heres C:



"It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life."

Wish me Luck!:)

-Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment